Visitors of today:
Journal of Chaohu University is a comprehensive academic and theoretical publication approved by the Press and Publication Administration for public distribution. Its aim is to prosper science and culture and promote academic exchanges. It mainly publishes the latest research results in philosophy, social sciences and natural sciences. Readers are social science workers, natural science workers, college teachers and graduate students.
Requirements for contributions
1. The contribution should be concise in content, clear in logic and accurate in data. In principle, the number of characters in the text should not be less than 10,000 words (including formulas, charts, etc.), with 12,000 characters being appropriate. Formulas, pictures, figures, etc. should be clear and tidy. The articles should adopt the standard format of academic papers.
2. For papers funded by national, provincial and ministerial level funds, please indicate the name of the fund and the number of the fund project on the first page of the manuscript.
3. This magazine is included in the compilation of “Chinese Academic Periodicals (CD Edition)” and “Wanfang Data-Digital Periodicals Group” and related databases. Author’s copyright usage fee is paid as part of author’s remuneration. Contributing authors are deemed to agree to the inclusion of their articles in the above databases.
4. The author shall log onto the editing platform on the official website of the Journal of Chaohu University, and register their account number and password for submission. Contributing Website: http://xb.chu.edu.cn.
5. Our journal is an academic publication. Papers must be reviewed several times. Please log onto the editing platform to inquire about the manuscript processing.
6. Please do not submit your article to more than one journal. Violators’ contributions will not be accepted. If the draft has been read out at academic conferences, published in internal publications, part-published by other publications, or published in other types, please indicate the situation when submitting the paper.
7. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,Office Tel: 0551-82361424.